Monday, October 1, 2007

More on Food Allergies, and MCS


John 6:27

Do not labor for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on Him God the Father has set His seal.


This was a real encouragement to me today not to live under bondage to food. What is bondage to food? Well, if you can't eat certain things without getting sick, or if you live in fear of encountering the thing that will make you sick, then it sounds to me like that thing has control over you, and the verse is saying to me today: Don't serve food- it is only temporal. Serve and worship the Lord your God.


John 6:29

Jesus answered them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent."


This says to me too, that there is no "labor", no careful diet planning, no strict dietary laws required of me by God. His desire for me is that I believe in Jesus. Believe in the answer that God has provided!

No comments: