Saturday, January 17, 2009

Choosing Peace


Matthew 12:20-21 (New Living Translation)


20 He will not crush the weakest reed

or put out a flickering candle.

Finally he will cause justice to be victorious.

21 And his name will be the hope

of all the world.



And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.”


Luke 1:78-79 (New Living Translation)
78 Because of God’s tender mercy,

the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us,

79 to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death,

and to guide us to the path of peace.”



“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.


John 16:33I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”


John 20:21Again he said, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I am sending you.”

No comments: